Sign up for our next
open class today!
AHA CPR and First Aid
Quality Care for Children-Atlanta
Class begins at 9am
We can travel to your location!
instructors provide the training you need ...and want! A fun, friendly and affordable emergency training program will leave you and
your business/family prepared for medical emergencies.Our instructors
are experienced professionals with hands-on, real life
Let us share our knowledge to build the confidence you
need to save a life!
We can provide training for small or
large groups. Not part of a group no problem you can join one our scheduled open classes.
Call us to discuss your needs...we'll tailor a program to suit you.
We Offer Classes 7 Days a Week.
.Certification Card Issued Upon Completion of the Class
CPR and First Aid training...use the contact information below to schedule
your company's or group's/families CPR and First Aid training!
Call us now at 770 592 5555, and we can schedule a class at your location!
- CPR & First Aid, Heartsaver for non-medical professionals
- BLS- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals
Get Your CPR Certification From A Certified Instructor.
A good CPR class should meet all these standards:
1. Your instructor’s company should have business license and carry CPR specific liability insurance and approved AED equipment.
2. Make sure your CPR class instructor is certified by more than one of the following organizations: The American Heart Association, Medic First Aid, The National Safety Council, and the Red Cross.
3. Just because someone knows how to do CPR doesn’t mean they excel at CPR training.
4. Make sure your instructor is full-time and not just trying to fit in a quick CPR class to make ends meet.
5. You should receive your CPR certification card the day you take your CPR class.
6. Your instructor has a medical background.
Georgia CPR and Safety
A FEW HOURS WITH US WILL TURN YOU
INTO A REAL LIFE SAVER!
We can travel to you, ask us how!
Learn how to respond and
NOT react to an emergency!